Es Teler with Vegan Condensed Milk
Fri, 06 August 2021
- Servings 4 Servings
- Time 25 Minutes
- Difficulty Beginner
- 1 Young Coconut Flesh
- 2 Firm Avocados, Sliced
- 100gr Jackfruits, Diced
- 6 Tbsp Vegan Condensed Milk
- 6 Tbsp Cocopandan Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- Some Shaved Ices
- In a serving bowl, add in the coconut meat. Top it with some shaved ices
- Arrange the sliced avocados on top as well as the diced jackfruits.
- Top it all off with coconut cream, and cocopandan syrup. Then finally, the vegan condensed milk (recipe below).
- Serve it immediately before the ices melt!
Vegan Condensed Milk:
- 1 Cup Soy Milk Powder
- 1˝ Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- In a saucepan, boil 1/2 cup of water.
- Mix sugar and soy milk powder in a separate bowl.
- Add the boiled water to the bowl while whisking it using a balloon whisk.
- Add in coconut oil and salt, continue whisking.
- You can use a hand blender for a finer consistency. Continue to simmer the mixture if you’d prefer a thicker consistency.
- Reserve your condensed milk in a mason jar, it will thicken as it cools down.