Raw Vegan Chocolate Truffles
Sat, 13 February 2021
- Servings 13 - 15 Servings
- Time 45 Minutes
- Difficulty Beginner
- 130 gr raw cocoa powder
- 110 gr coconut oil
- 100 gr cocoa butter (melted)
- 200 gr liquid natural sweetener (agave nectar, maple syrup, or raw vegan honey)
- 2gr salt
- 4 tsp peppermint extract (optional)
- Prepare a double-boiler/bain-marie.
- Melt the cocoa butter on the double-boiler.
- In a food processor, add in cocoa powder, coconut oil, liquid sweetener, extract, and salt.
- Turn the food processor on while gradually adding in the melted cocoa butter.
- Turn the food processor off once the mixture is well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Refrigerate the truffles for 30 mins.
- Using bare hands, take the truffles to room temperature and mold them into spheres.
- Cover the truffles with the prepared toppings as you like, and be creative!
- Serve the truffles for your loved ones during Valentine’s Day, and enjoy!