- Servings 8 Servings
- Time 45 Minutes
- Difficulty Beginner
1 Burgreens Vegan Sausages
1 Medium Baguettes
1 Cup Mushroom (Sliced)
4 Cloves Garlic ( Chopped)
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
4 Tbsp Vegan Mayonaise
1/4 Cup Pickled Veggies
15 gr Cilantro
- Slice the sausages into half
- Heat the frying pan and add the olive oil
- Add the sausages and cook each side for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned and then set aside
- In the other pan, heat the frying pan and add the olive oil
- Add the chopped garlic and then mushroom
- Saute until the mushroom is well cooked ( 2-3 minutes) and then set aside.
- Slice the baguettes into half and toast in a toaster for about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the baguettes well toasted, assembly the sautéed mushroom, sausages, vegan mayo, pickled veggies, and cilantro.
1 Cup Unsweetened Soy Milk
1,5 Cup Canola or Any Vegetable Oil ( Sunflower or Salad Oil)
2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp Mustard
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Crush Black Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend it for about 2 minutes
1 Medium Size Daikon ( Sliced into Matchsticks)
1 Medium Size Carrot (Sliced into Matchsticks)
2 Medium Size Cucumber (Seeded and Sliced into Matchsticks)
5 Big Green Chile (Thinly Sliced)
1 Cup White Vinegar
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Sugar
- In a measuring jug, mix the vinegar, salt and sugar and stir until it mixed well.
- Put all the ingredients in a jar, pour the mixed vinegar and keep it in the chiller for at least 1 hour before using.