Vegan Kue Cubit
Thu, 28 October 2021
- Servings 6 Servings
- Time 25 Minutes
- Difficulty Beginner
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 3/4 Cup of Plant Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 8 gr Yeast
- 4 Tbsp Sweetener of Choice
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract (Optional)
- Margarine for Greasing
- Chocolate Rice for Topping
- First, mix all ingredients and let it set for up to 30 minutes.
- After proofing, fold in the batter a bit and pour into a pouring jug.
- Heat your takoyaki pan (regular non-stick pan would work just fine).
- Grease the pan and pour in the batter on each slope.
- Add rice chocolate or any topping that you’d like.
- Cook on medium to low heat for 2 minutes just until it’s easy to poke and pick.
- Enjoy while hot and half-cooked!